Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Minority Photo Journalism Institute

As many of you know or have guessed I’m a photography buff, and attend any event or display of photography. On Sunday James Bolden invited me to the Minority Photo Journalism Institute photography program, featuring the work of Inglewood High School students. The mentor of the students is the famous presidential photographer Haywood Galbreath, and after viewing the children’s artwork it’s easy to see they have a great mentor. Unfortunately my camera was taken without my knowledge, and I felt naked visiting the event with no camera but my Droid cell phone, which takes rather poor quality photos.

James Bolden has additional photographs here.
Edward meets student Isaiah Jamerson
Student Davarius Brown
Haywood Galbreath, Sherita Herring, and James Bolden Photo Credit: Lisa Bolden

No comments: