Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The FREE Red Carpet Hollywood Fundraiser



WINNING at THE RACE of Life presents
THE FREE RED CARPET FUND RAISER:
Feed the Homeless! Help the Children! Giving Under Privileged Children a Chance! IN SUPPORT OF BREAST CANCER AND SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

 WHEN:  Saturday, November 10th 2012 from 3pm- 7pm
Celebrate With Hosts and Guest Speakers:
HOLLYWOOD STUNT MAN SPEAKER AND AUTHOR SAMMY MALOOF http://www.SammyMaloof.com/ (his stunt credits include: Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol, Fast & Furious, Transporter 2, Spiderman 2, Rush Hour, Gone in 60 Seconds, etc......)
AND  VIETNAM VETERAN AND "MR INSPIRATION" (named by Former President Reagan ) BOB WIELAND http://www.BobWieland.com/
Bob walked across America on his HANDS. Yes, 3 years and 8 months thru the desert heat, HIS MISSION WAS ACCOMPLISHED! Come Listen To His Story!

THE WINNING AT THE RACE OF LIFE TOUR STARTS HERE IN LOS ANGELES, CA (and continues throughout the nation, coming to a city near you)
Come, Celebrate and Be part of Our FREE Fundraiser (being filmed for the development of our REALITY SHOW) BRING YOUR CAMERAS AND SMILES GUEST SURPRISE CELEBRITY APPEARANCES!

WIN A CHANCE FOR THE HOLLYWOOD EXPERIENCE:
A 3 hour Ride-A-Long as Sammy puts on a unforgetable show, "how it’s done" in the movies WITH YOU IN THE CAR! “THE KIDS WILL LOVE THIS!”

WHERE: Maloof Racing Engines 843 Commercial Ave, San Gabriel CA 91776

WHOSE INVITED?: Everyone throughout our communities, kids, adults, males, females, out of towners, families, young adults, teenagers and EVERYONE ELSE!

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT:
Michael Roberts (event coordinator) 310-890-3348
Janeen ( event coordinator) 626-292-2258
 
AND SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER:
LIFE SURVIVOR AND HEALTH & G FITNESS GURU MICHAEL ROBERTS

 "Growing up with divorced, alcoholic and abusive parents, I turned to drugs and alcohol at a early age. With no discipline and the freedom to do whatever I wanted, alcohol and drugs became my way of life. On Dec 5th, 1985 at the age of 17, I felt as if the only way out was to end my life, I bought a 12 pack of beer and stood overlooking a 250 foot cliff. I began thinking and said to myself “What a relief it would be for my parents to know that the mistake they had once made in me, was no longer around.” As I stood looking down, I heard a voice, I turned to look back and saw a police officer standing as he said “It’s not worth it please don’t do it.” I then looked at him and said “I’m sorry” and then I JUMPED!

 Little did I know I would jump into the arms of a angel that the Good Lord Above would send to me. Falling and tumbling down to the bottom, I was helicoptered to a hospital with Doctors saying “This one will not live.” I slipped into a comma and began the fight of my life, having to learn to walk, talk and write again, having many broken bones to heal, remarkably 2 years of rehab later and with nothing but scars to show, I made a full recovery.

 This is when health and fitness came into my life and 25 years later has made a difference in me thinking how life is so precious. I want my story to help those people around the world who are leading that same dark path that I once choose and to reach out to the parents, simply put “Children See, Children Do.” I grew up not caring about life, health and fitness changed my way of thinking and SAVED MY LIFE!"
– Michael Roberts

DON’T MISS THE FUN, MUSIC, PRIZES, GIVEAWAYS, LIVE MUSIC PERFORMERS, COMEDIANS, FOOD, DRINKS, CELEBRITIES AND MOST IMPORTANTLY --THE "HOLLYWOOD EXPERIENCE!"

 

No comments: