Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bill Widner Rest in Peace**

**Billy Widner passed away just after 3:00pm today (01.16.13), the family will announce his memorial service within the next few days. Rest in Peace our Brother.

*I was misinformed regarding Bill Widner's passing, his daughter stated Bill is still alive and off life support as of this moment. 10:02am 01.16.13

If you would like to send a sympathy card to the Widner Family contact me through email edpadgett1@verizon.net or text 909.230.2061 and I will reply with their address.


In those quiet moments in the still of the night
Remember to rejoice and celebrate life
Do not think of me gone and weep
I am not there, I do not sleep
I am a thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glints on snow
I am the sunlight on the grain
I am the gentle autumn's rain
When you awaken in the morning hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in flight
I am the soft stars that shine
You will hear my gentle voice
and remember to rejoice
Never give up your fight
and remember always
to Celebrate Life....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear this bad news. Bill was one of the best supervisors I worked with during my thirty one years at the Times. Fair, level headed and a great sense of humor. Rest in peace Bill. - Steve Grant

LaLaLand said...

Hey " Chosen One " good to hear from you been a long time no hear from

Edward Padgett said...

The flu has kept me at home the past four weeks, I'll be back and about shortly. Glad to hear from you.