Thursday, January 17, 2013

Eddy Hartenstein replaced as CEO of Tribune Company

From: Hartenstein, Eddy
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 4:03 PM
Subject: Our Future


All -

It has been an honor and a privilege to represent you and Tribune Company as Chief Executive Officer these last eighteen months. Despite a difficult economy, a tough advertising environment and our recently completed Chapter 11 process, thanks to your smart, innovative work, our media businesses are in terrific shape. As I have said many times, you are Tribune’s greatest asset—I appreciate everything you’ve done to help us reach this point. Your efforts have positioned Tribune well for success in 2013 and beyond.

Please join me in giving Tribune’s new CEO, Peter Liguori, your full support. Peter’s talent, experience and energy are a perfect match for this company, and I look forward to working with him. As you may know by now, I will remain with Tribune as a member of the Board and a special advisor to the CEO, and as Publisher/CEO of the Los Angeles Times Media Group.

I am optimistic and excited about the future.

Thank you again.
eddy


SOURCE: Kevin Roderick

No comments: