Friday, March 22, 2013

Two Digital Cameras Needed for Photography Class


MPJI update :

Group photo of my students from Inglewood High School we took the group photo this afternoon after a video session for the MPJI website. I have six very nice and intelligent students and we are preparing for some field trips to captured images and moments for their upcoming photo exhibit in April which will debut April 28 in the same venue as my photo exhibit. The Museum of African American art 4005 Crenshaw Blvd third floor of Macy’s. My photo exhibit will feature 24 years of my photo journalism and other photography work in Los Angeles and throughout the country.

It promises to be one spectacular show/exhibit there will be a section dedicated to my history making coverage of “the trial of the century”. I have many untold stories from that historical trial and over 18,000 images most of which have never been published but many will be in my book celebrating the 20 year anniversary of the historical trial in 2014. Tentative title of the book O.J. the untold story of the trial of the century through the eyes and lens of the Black Press of America.

-Iconic history making Photo/ Journalist Haywood Galbreath-

The students are in need of two digital cameras, new or used, won't you consider making a donation of the needed equipment?As you probably already know by now I'm most attracted to men and women that give without requiring something in return, Mr. Galbreath is this type of person. Contact either of us via Facebook or visit his website by clicking here. Thank you, Edward

No comments: