Upon my approaching Pfaffinger Foundation for a reimbursement for purchase of hearing aides I was informed that since I had already paid for them it was disqualified from reimbursement and that was a pre need thing. My hearing was damaged from years working around the presses and being a group that maybe could help a former employee I guess I was just too naive and thought they would actually care but that’s not the case. I was informed that there’s just too many people taking advantage of the situation and since I was responsible enough to pay up front that they were concerned that maybe I was just tricking them. It never stated anywhere on site that you can’t pay up front and not be eligible for reimbursement. A costly lesson for me but they should be more clear about the rules.

No comments:
Post a Comment
For now, we're opening this blog to Anonymous comments. This will continue as long as civility rules. Disagree as you may, just keep it clean and stay on topic. No profanity, and no name calling. We reserve the right to moderate such comments, though the person who made it may come back and reword their message in a more civil way.