Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Chandler Family

I was informed by our favorite tour guide Darrel that the Chandler children will be touring the Olympic Pressroom at 4:00p.m. today. We usually hear about VIP's days in advance, but today it was a last minute notice. So the pressroom was cleared of newsprint on the floors and any other trash that would be considered an eye sore.

I have not been doing much online because of a problem with my daughter Joanna. Hopefully things will improve with the additional attention directed towards her from myself.

Eddie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Baby. Do your part and Joanna will be fine. She's just a child learning how to be an adult.

Edward Padgett said...

What a day, at home and at work. Just as the door closed behind the family touring our plant, the power was lost.

It was just a flickering of the lights, but all the press units and computer systems had to be rebooted.

When we finally started the presses, and we had no ink values, which equals more waste.

Lost the half roll twice, with roller wraps both times.

I left work dog tired tonight, and wondered why I didn't take the buyout?

Anonymous said...

Video from Otis Chandler memorial service on Monday. I liked the one from Tom Johnson when he talked about all Otis wanted was to be the “best”....... and that we were, the best of the best!!!!!



http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-chandler7mar07,0,896841.story?page=2&coll=la-home-local

Jess Espinoza said...

Good luck with your daughter Ed, it takes a lot of effort to raise children, but they are worth it.