Wednesday, March 08, 2006

This is a Long Week

After working on my day off Sunday, the week just seems off balance. I keep thinking I'm one day ahead of the actual day, today feels like Thursday, but it's only Wednesday. At least I'm half way through the week.

Wells Fargo has emailed with news that Cash Systems needs to re-issue another check, because the provisional credit the bank deposited into my checking account is only good till May 9th, 2006. Cash Systems did send a check, but once I told them about the provisional credit, they stopped payment on the check. I have sent a request for another check, with the Wells Fargo email attached. Let's hope this ends sometime soon.

No word on when our 2% raises take effect, I'm sure we will be notified soon, if not I will find out and post here.

Stay Positive,
Eddie

1 comment:

Jess Espinoza said...

Yeah, working a sixth day really does throw one's schedule out of balance, makes for a long week; but you'll forget all about that on payday when you see the extra money on your check. :)