Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Rest in Peace Amellia Molly Rodriguez-Barajas

Molly and Julio Barajas Sr.
Amellia Molly Rodriguez-Barajas R.I.P.
07.10.35 - 05.01.12

Our mother passed away at the Beverly Hospital Tuesday night at 8:30 p.m. with her children, grandchildren, sisters, brothers, and many nieces and nephews at her bedside. Affectionately know as Molly to most of her family and friends she also was given the nickname “Machine Gun Molly”, as she was a lively spirit.

As the end neared her sense of humor never left her, as she lapsed in and out of unconsciousness, she told me “Tell the grandchildren I’m taking a bubble bath”. Favorite sayings "Is it Twelve yet?", and "Not until noon".
Edward with his mother Molly









The daughter of Celestino Rodriguez and Maria Montanez-Rodriguez she had many brothers and sisters, which I’m not certain of the exact count? Her children are Edward, Celeste, Rose, Julio, and Michael. Molly also has eighteen grandchildren, and seven great grandchildren.

My mother’s caretaker, Laura Jimenez, was also at her side when she passed and was very saddened when she left us.

Services are set for next Thursday May 10th , 11:00 a.m. at Rose Hills.

4 comments:

Olmeda family said...

Very sorry for your loss of your mother Olmeda family

Al Albanes said...

My friend Eddie, we are so sorry for your loss, our prayers are with you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Ed I'm sorry my prayers are with you Rick Hernandez

Anonymous said...

Ed, My sincere condolences to you and you're family in this loss of a loved one..............Guillermo Benavides