Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Internet Service Restored

Needless to say I'm a happy camper as my Internet service is now running, without disruptions, and the speed is useable once again. After trying to repair the problem myself, I was forced to call Verizon support for assistance, and after running several tests it was assumed my wiring was the problem.

As soon as the customer service tech entered my bedroom he unplugged the Direct TV device, Genie, from my router and the service was up and running once again. I felt rather dumb as I thought I tried everything, but somehow missed this little detail.

No time for blogging today as I'm off to Sowing Seeds for Life, then a graduation afterwards, back in force tomorrow.

Do something nice today, if it's just giving away your smile.

Best,
Eddie P.

No comments: