Sunday, January 15, 2017

Randy Kantor Rest in Peace



Former Los Angeles Times pressman Randy Kantor (60) passed away last week after a long battle with cancer. Randy had many tales, which he loved sharing with his colleagues, that would cause much laughter. No information available for services at this time.

Below are a few of the many comments regarding Randy

Rick Hansen Wow, shocked at this news. Always brought laughter to his stories. RIP Randy.

Owen Brennan Randy worked first at the downtown plant. I met him when he was fresh off the boat from New Yawk. He was my Jewish encyclopedia. Rest in Peace Rabbi.

Michael Klop Wow😢 ... l remember how Tony Samorodny called him "Randy The Wrecker" ... and I always called him "Murray" ... and he usually called me "Klopstein" ðŸ¤ 

Randy was truly a zany character and l'll remember those nights we all worked together ... for the rest of my days ...💔


A Fond Farewell My Friend



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Randy is my dad i love and miss you so much miss them story he fought cancer since 2013 when we found out about it my mom passed away like a year later with the same type of cancer my dad loved working in LA times I used to love them days going in with him to his work telling everyone im his big baby I wish bring back them days