Friday, February 16, 2007

Long Weekend

Today is Friday, February 16 and the weather in California is spectacular! To make it even better, today is my regular day off so I'll get to enjoy the entire day. I've really looked forward to this weekend, first because it's my wedding anniversary on Monday, and second because it'll be a 4-day weekend for me. My husband and I have planned a trip to Palm Springs this weekend and I can't wait to leave.

I hope everyone gets a chance to go outside today to enjoy the beauty that is Southern California. I'm off to pack for Palm Springs, which I'm sure will be equally fantastic. Have a great day, God bless everyone and be safe.

1 comment:

Nubia said...

Enjoy your well-deserved trip. Sounds like a pleasant one.

Happy Anniversary to you and yours!

Nubia