Friday, February 16, 2007

Back to the Ice House Tonight

My plan was to head straight home after work tonight, but my buddy Larry Washington had to ask me to attend "That Thursday Thang" at the Pasadena Ice House. And if you know me, I could not resist, and agreed to meet him there.

As I entered the Annex I recognized one of the comic's from the Comedy Union, and mistook her for another comic. Ms. Ajai Sanders was very kind, after I made the mistake of asking her if she was someone else.

Some of you may know Ms. Sanders from her acting career, she is a very funny comedienne, with her clean , yet diverse sense of humor.



D'Militant was better than usual tonight, not sure if my moods make a difference or not, but he had me laughing with his new material.





Co-host D' Sean had the crowd laughing as well.
Here's Larry and I enjoying the show, if I'm not taking your picture, I'm in the picture.

No comments: