Saturday, February 03, 2007

Wow! What a Great Story!

Once upon a time there was a chicken and a pig who were very good friends. They lived in a town where poverty was widespread. Many people rarely ate three meals a day. The chicken wanted to help these people, so one day she approached her good friend the pig and said, "I have an idea how you and I could help these poor people get a good breakfast."

"What could we do?" questioned the pig.

"Well, I could give the eggs I lay and you could make some of your big body into ham so that we could give the people a ham-and-eggs breakfast," the chicken explained.

"I understand your concern," answered the wise pig, "but what is just a donation for you is a total commitment for me."

HENCE... There's a big difference between being interested and being involved."

No comments: