Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Mayhem at the Times Orange County Facility
The action never stops at the Los Angeles Times, the night side production employees at our Costa Mesa Production Facility will attest to this by the fistfight they witnessed between two men Friday morning.
One version of the story claims a pimp and his hooker were chasing a john in their car, and the car race ended at the Los Angeles Times Orange County Plant’s South gate, which is not manned by anything other than a security camera.
As the men proceeded to fistfight, the one man losing the fight retreated to what he thought would be the safety of the Times parking lot, but was soon caught by the other man who commenced to beat the other man over a disagreement with the hooker.
A pressroom shift supervisor attempted to intervene, and was punched and knocked to the ground for his efforts, which prompted two additional employees to jump into the fray and subdue the men, till the Costa Mesa Police arrived and placed the two men and the women into custody.
An anonymous Times Orange County Employee sent this over:
pretty wild action at oc plant friday morning 3 am 5/9/08
- car pulls up to south coast gate at oc
- mexican guy runs into plant parking lot
- black guy chases mexican guy
- hot asian girl with long legs in short dress chases black guy
- black guy catches mexican guy near waste compactors
- crowd of drivers and production people security gather
- pressroom shifty tries to break up fight
- pressroom shifty takes blow to head and goes down
- big strong mailer and pressman (both black) tackle black guy and take him down HARD
- cops arrive while production guys sit on top of black guy
- all drunks handcuffed- need to figure out if security need at least pepper spray and taser they were helpless
- no names from me call your buds at oc to get them
Los Angeles Times Security may need to re-evaluate leaving the South gate open all night at the Times Orange County Facility, appears anyone can walk right onto the property.