Friday, November 07, 2008

Save Our Trade: SHOW ME THE MONEY!


By Ronnie Pineda

Today's negotiations were mentally exhausting and frustrating to say the least. We received the company's response to our 10/30/08 economic proposal and were astonished to hear them reject practically every word when most everything we proposed wasn't a far leap from where we are currently in regards to wages, benefits and retirement. The company, as expected countered and we received the company's first economic proposal. My initial reaction was that they might as well had printed it on toilet paper because that is what it appropriately should be used for.

{{{continue reading}}}

Save Our Trade: SHOW ME THE MONEY!

5 comments:

Old OC said...

Your so naive.......

Ronnie Pineda said...

Opinions are like assholes......
and it's spelled "YOU'RE"
as in "(you are)so ignorant"!

grandspud said...

Ronnie Baby,

Since you're giving English lessons, maybe you can help me. Is asshole properly spelled as a single word or should it be two words like ass hole?

I was never sure of this. I think it cost me a bunch of points on my high school essays because I consistently used the two word variation.

grandspud said...

Ronnie Baby,

You got me thinking. While consulting my Random House Dictionary of the English Language for the proper spelling of asshole, I looked up ignorant. Here is what I found:

ig-no-rant adj. 1. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact. 2. uninformed; unaware. i.e. Joe must have been ignorant of the failing economy and challenged industry when he chose to re-negotiate all his benefits and compensation.

BTW, I did not find asshole but did find asshead in the dictionary. It was one word so I figure you were correct. Asshead is synonymous with dolt.

Old OC said...

So....... now you are foul-mouthed as well as naïve!