Thursday, December 15, 2011

Where to file for unemployment

With so many employees losing jobs across the country and becoming unemployed for the first time in their working careers where do they turn for information and steps to take after the initial shock wears off?

Speaking with your family, friends, and former colleagues offers the needed support as you wonder what you shall do, they will all offer positive reinforcement to your situation. Sharing your feelings is healthy and allows you to move on, anger and thoughts of revenge are counter productive and only holds you back.

If you live and worked in California visit the State of California Employment Development Department to begin filing your claim. The web site offers many informative links that should answer all of your questions before the process begins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you filed ED?