Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tina Kim Seeking a Roommate



Hi guys,

I need to find a roommate to move in with me Nov 1st, 2008.

So if you can forward my email to any of your friends who know of someone looking or needs a place, please send them my email!

$875.00 LARGE 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom and parking space (Toluca lake, Universal, North Hollywood)

Beautiful two bedroom, two bathroom, HUGE, plenty of space and your own parking space underground. It is NOT tandum. It is near Riverside near Cahuenga Blvd in a safe clean neighborhood. There is also guest parking for your friends.

The apartment has a pool, a fitness center, and laundry unit in the basement. It has new carpets, new appliances, and just painted. You will have the LARGE master bedroom with its own connected bathroom. There are TWO closets in your room with a mirror on the doors. I have a picture of one of the closets below. The rent will $875.00 utilities included water, electricity, DSL. Sorry but I don't have cable. I don't watch tv much, but your room has a cable so you can have a tv with cable in there or in the living room you can decide.

I am a single female professional NO DRUGS, NO SMOKING, NO PARTIES but having a friend or friends come over is fine with me.

Editor's note: If this arrangement interests you, send an email to me which I will forward to Tina.

No comments: