Friday, October 08, 2010

Friday: The Gratitude Post

LtCol Ty Edwards, USMC, and MajGen J.D. Lynch, Jr. USMC, (Ret). From Free Range International.

I love my Friday posts. It's time I reflect upon all the good that has happened this week. Kudos to Ed for being back on this bandwagon again.

I'm grateful Boston Maggie's chemo cocktail seems to be working. Multiple Myeloma has no cure, and the goal is remission, which seems to be within reach. Also a high five to Tom of NavyCS and his wife. They'll be taking a side trip to the Grand Canyon with Maggie in the back seat. Actually, I can't see Maggie in the back seat anywhere. I have a feeling she'll do the driving either literally or figuratively.

I'm happy Jihad Gene is traveling to meet Tankerbabe, Uncle Jimbo (of Blackfive) and Kev in Memphis for the weekend. They'll be judging a BBQ contest.

I'm also very thankful for the fine donors who have donated to my fund to observe and report on the Trauma-Sensitive Yoga Training at Kripalu. Thank you Six, Michelle, Myra, and Angry Parsnip. Your faith means a lot. What I'll be reporting on matters and will be shared with many who are working to put together an integrated approach to mental health and wellness. I am still taking donations to go, and would be grateful for a tip.

I'll send you over to Tim Lynch's post for his big gratitude post. Meet A Couple Of Heroes. It's a post about loyalty, faith, commitment and friendship.

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments: