Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Ron Williams Rest in Peace

My Dad passed away. My dad was always there, always trying. He was there for 100% of my bad days. To now be having my worst days and not be able to call him is shattering. I'm at a loss for words due to the complications erupting as a result of this, but soon I will have too much to say.
I just want everyone to spend time sharing memories, pictures and music that remind them of my Dad as I go thru this process. Feel free to fill up this post with comments. I promise I'll get back to everyone. I dont have any firm details to share but I will when they become available. Rest in Peace Dad, I love you.

My uncle Ronnie passed away on the 1st of this year. He was my moms brother and he was so awesome. He worked for the LA times for over 35 years and lived life to the absolute fullest. Not many people move out of their house and put their life into a storage shed to live on a boat but he did and he loved it. For our family and friends of his that see this, funeral arrangements are being made and we will post them from his account as soon as possible. For now, enjoy this picture I love of him most and have at the moment with my cousin Stephanie, his daughter





Ronald Glen Williams (58) a thirty-five year pressman at the Los Angeles Times has passed away. I spoke with Ron a week before his passing, and he shared that he wanted to retire to the Philippines. Ron was given the nickname Killer by his colleagues at the newspaper. His dry sense of humor will be missed by all his friends and family.

November 19, 1961 – January 3, 2020

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello stephanie.thisis Rosalie .I stayed on the boat with your dad for six months .one of the most peaceful and lovely times in my life .happy to have experienced it.