Upon my approaching Pfaffinger Foundation for a reimbursement for purchase of hearing aides I was informed that since I had already paid for them it was disqualified from reimbursement and that was a pre need thing. My hearing was damaged from years working around the presses and being a group that maybe could help a former employee I guess I was just too naive and thought they would actually care but that’s not the case. I was informed that there’s just too many people taking advantage of the situation and since I was responsible enough to pay up front that they were concerned that maybe I was just tricking them. It never stated anywhere on site that you can’t pay up front and not be eligible for reimbursement. A costly lesson for me but they should be more clear about the rules.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment