Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Holidays Everyone

Hope everyone in cyberspace has a great day with family and friends, I will have a houseful shortly. With roast beef slowly cooking, the house smells wonderful. With so many children I had our party early in the afternoon so my children could make the rounds to their significant others families homes tonight.

If you find yourself alone with nothing to do, please come over and join us for some food, drink, and companionship. My house is your house.

May not be back online the remainder of the day, have fun.

Eddie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, Eddie, it's good to hear that you're spending this holiday in good company.

May your Christmas be blessed in every sense!

Maybe Santa will visit you:-)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

RB

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with friends and family. I am, unfortunately, under the weather tonight and home alone.

Love and Merry Christmas to you and your entire family!