Sent: Wed Oct 10 16:06 2007
Subject: Publisher's Blog
Taking up a suggestion a number of you have made, I have decided to do a blog about things going on at The Times and in our industry. It will be two-way, so you can post comments, give feedback and ask questions, and see what others are saying.
The Blog Homepage: http://blogger.latimes.com/
This is my first blog, so we’ll be experimenting together a bit.
We thought it would be good to start with a few guidelines:
- This is internal, just for us, so please don’t share the blog content outside the company
- Comments require the full name of the person posting – no anonymous posts
- The blogs are moderated and all posts will be reviewed for inappropriate language (e.g., libelous, obscene, invasion of privacy, etc.)
- The blogs will not get into specific employment matters (e.g., wages, hours, other terms and conditions of work)
- Be open and candid, and (as always) considerate of others’ ideas and viewpoints
- We may change our approach based on experience
h/t Kevin Roderick