Monday, October 15, 2007

Dr. Ingersoll IV

One thing that blows me away, is the year of the Gore. Funny thing is .... it's not over quite yet.

Here is a man with a blockbuster film, a bestseller in print, multiple awards, and now a Nobel Prize. If this was not enough, millions of dollars flowed into his bank account like a champagne fountain with a 10 horse Briggs & Straton pump.

Politically, I take no sides, and will stop elaborating about this wonder boy of 2007. We are close friends - and that's where it ends. His letter thanking me was quite enough, and I promised Al that I would not share the picture he emailed me yesterday. (except here on Padgett's page)

This is what I think. Al will stay out of the Presidential race until the final moments. For months he will watch the other candidates tear each other to shreds, and laugh like a hyena from his lazy-boy recliner with gold trim. THEN, with a mesmerizing blow to America, he will jump into the running during the month of October.

Will I endorse Mr. Gore? .... of course not. I am holding out for "Ed" to enter the presidential campain. "Vice President SpeedyCat" - sounds good, and I'll have plenty of time to hang by the pool and smoke Cuban cigars!!!
Until ALL of the candidates are running, I will be pulling for this man, a Dr. Ingersoll IV Dr. Ingersoll IV
Of course, an attempt to be photographed with Rudy and Hillary will be in the future for a certain "Mr. Hollydale".

USA!!!

13 comments:

darlene said...

oh Eric!....you are way to funny

Nubia said...

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Morgan said...

Speedy you are quite the celebrity and boy do you get to rub elbows with the best of them :) One question only....Where did your neck go :)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Darlene: Hey, nice to see you!

Nubia: He he he he!!!

Morgan: I was nervous, and my neck fell off :-)

Nubia said...

Speedcat...

You really are a HOOT! Never fail to bring a big grin to my mouth.

Kanani said...

Ha! I love this!

The Chick said...

Tell Al to call me, Speedcat! I mean, he's been ignoring me ever since he started getting SOOO popular!

And BTW, I would totally support you for president. President Speedy. Sounds good.

Robin Lee Sardini said...

With tongue in cheek he spoke ;-)!

MYM said...

Looking good - I thought that was you on my tv.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Nubia: I like you!!! :)

Kanani: Thanks! I was not sure where I was going with it at first.

Chick!: Hey, even here you dance. I will call for a luncheon - ha haa

Robin: I put your neon sign badge on my other site today. You are the BEST

Drowsey: I am so glad our blogs met. Your a good friend :-)

Trix said...

Eric, you are the funniest and most famous blogger I know.You made my day brighter with this chuckle and its awesome to see you with such famous people...err, I must ask you, do you suffer from some strange neck problem that we are no aware of?? :)

JesseTheCat

Robin Lee Sardini said...

Thank you SpeedyCat! You are the coolest Cat I know!

Sarcasm Abounds said...

It would be fun to hear on CNN headline news: "Today, president Speedcat met with the German Chancellor regarding trade tariffs..."

SA