Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ed's Aura Quiz

Well, I saw Ed's "What Color is Your Aura" post and thought it sounded cool so I clicked on the link to see what color my aura is. Of course, I couldn't find the aura quiz so instead I took the "What Color Crayon Are You?" quiz. Apparently, I'm a green crayon:

"Your world is colored in harmonious, peaceful, natural colors.
While some may associate green with money, you are one of the least materialistic people around.
Comfort is important to you. You like to feel as relaxed as possible - and you try to make others feel at ease.
You're very happy with who you are, and it certainly shows!

Your color wheel opposite is red. Every time you feel grounded, a red person does their best to shake you."

You know, this is just so typical of me! I try to take a cool quiz like Ed and then have to settle for a childish quiz instead...oh well, maybe someday I'll get to be cool too!

God bless everyone, especially our troops and their families.

Jade

P.S. My son-in-law will be home from Iraq in about two weeks! We are all so thrilled.

No comments: