Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Anyone Care to Take a Walk

Will Campbell over at Metro-Blogging is putting together a walk, not around the corner, but a twenty-four mile walk on Saturday February 10th starting at 6:00 a.m. I enjoy walking, but this seemed a bit far for this old person.

As I read the comments I came across a message from Shannon, she is also getting the online community together for a walk, but her walk is just over seven miles, so I told myself, let’s do it Ed.

Shannon’s walk will start at noon on Sunday February 11th at San Vicente and 6th Street, and end at The Daily Grill, 612 Flower Street. This is much more to my liking, and capability.

If you would be interested in either walk, follow the links and leave a message. I will be walking with Shannon's group on Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Walking is a great form of exercise, especially for the "age challenged". In the past, I used to walk 3 to 4 miles a day. Of course, it got boring after a while. When that happened, I decided to sign up for walks to raise funds for my favorite charities--that really inspired me to continue my exercise routine because now I had a purpose. I have decided to do this again. My current goal is to be able to participate in the next AIDS Walk-LA without collapsing!