Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Something A Little Different

Hello to you LA Times Twenty-Year Club Blog Junkies!

I'm Nubia, and I've been invited to join the other writers to provide a lighter side to this sometimes "intense" blog. Let me say that I'm not a writer, but will do my best to give you a bit of intellect, inspiration, humor and, at times, sarcasm. Everything I offer will not necessarily be from me and I'll acknowledge that. However, it will be something to ponder if read closely, and may even provide a bit of therapy for you in any struggles you may have.

It is what it is and I welcome your comments. Good, bad or indifferent.

With that said...Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press "Ctrl Alt Delete" and start all over?

STAY POSITIVE!

No comments: