Friday, August 01, 2008

Securing LA Times Olympic Facility From Zell Hell Banners


Three days ago I reported that Plant Manager Greg Malcolm had placed the LA Times Security on high alert, for vandals that may attempt to hang a Zell Hell Banner from the Times Olympic Facility facing the Santa Monica Freeway.

To enhance security within our building, department supervisors have been instructed to lock any and all doors on the second and third floors of our building, which have access to the roof.

Being the loyal Los Angeles Times employee that I am, thought I would investigate how secure access to the roof of our building might be. Well I accessed the roof rather easily, as anyone else would be able to. (Note the picture I took as evidence)

Luckily for Mr. Malcolm, I have nothing to do with his performance rating because he failed to achieve his objective of securing access to the Olympic Plant roof, which would give him an N for needs improvement.

Can you guess what his new nickname could be?

1 comment:

Old OC said...

Remember Ed.....

It's better to be part of the solution rather than part of the problem!!!!!