Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Leroi Crandall hospitalized *Update


Twenty minutes ago my son found a note on our front door regarding retired Chatsworth Press Room Supervisor Leroi Crandall. According to my neighbor Herb, Leroi has suffered a heart seizure with no further details available at this moment regarding his condition.

The note stated Leroi had been admitted to the Huntington Hospital, which I assume is the Huntington Memorial Hospital in Pasadena.

I plan to call his wife in the morning and post the information as soon as possible.

In the mean time I have contacted Emmett Jaime as he contacts our former colleagues without Internet access.

*UPDATE: at 9:30 a.m.

I spoke with Leroi's wife Marceil this morning and she said he suffered from Congestive Heart Failure and was admitted to Glendale Adventist Medical Center yesterday. Currently under going testing, and as his wife put it "They are poking him with needles". You can call him at 818.409.8000 in room 1309 to say hello and wish him a speedy recovery.

1 comment:

Kanani said...

So sorry to hear this. Send my regards.