Friday, February 24, 2012

In Memory of Steve Parker

From Steve's sister Karol:

Hi Ed,

I wanted to share this picture with you so you could post it on your blog. I am Steve’s sister and this picture was taken 19 years ago.

My brother was the kindest, most thoughtful, and most loved person on the Planet. I feel as if a piece of me is gone forever. My love and prayers go out to all who loved him as I did.

Thank you for doing this for him it is very much appreciated. I know the Times family misses him as much as I do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember Steve's big grin from when I worked with him. I went to his house once to look at a Ford van he wanted to sell. It has been around thirty years since I saw him last. Rest in peace buddy.

Jim Robertson
Maryland

Anonymous said...

I will miss you brother!you were always kind to me I remember taking you and your son our on the monteray,and him wanting to go back when I told him the boat was almost a hundred years old. our two man coffe club in the roller room,smiling at me always! the way I will always remember you buddy!my condolences to all who love and miss you.
p.c.