Thursday, December 05, 2013

Adrienne D. Wilson - Gardenias

Gardenias is a little book of stories about love between men and women. My Erotica has often been called the voice of the feminine. These stories encapsulate various moods, love, sex, loss, desire, wanting. Some are funny, some poignant, and some are morality tales...


CLICK HERE












I would love to get some more reviews if possible in Amazon. People who have kindles, I can send you the mobi file in an email? It would mean a lot. http://www.amazon.ca/GARDENIAS-Valentine-Bonnaire-ebook/dp/B007XO7BL2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386293123&sr=8-1&keywords=gardenias+bonnaire I have two so far...

Adrienne D. Wilson

valentine AT valentinebonnaire.com Replace AT with @ to send an email or contact me and I'll send you the file.

No comments: