Saturday, March 03, 2018

Ralph Segarra Rest in Peace

Ralph Segarra, a long time press man at the Los Angeles Times has passed. Ralph is pictured 2nd from the left while attending apprentice training in 1972.

From Emmett Jaime: Hello to all, I have some sad news to report. I received a call from Ralph's daughter Carmen this morning to inform me that Ralph had a massive stroke on Saturday 2/17, the family found him at home and rushed him to Kaiser hospital in Fontana where he was pronounced dead. At this time the family is making funeral arrangements, as soon as I hear about them I will pass it along. 

Ralph was planning to attend our breakfast and was looking forward to seeing his friends. May he rest in peace, if you care to send a condolence card to the family the address is as follows;


Contact Edward for address


Thank you Jim Robinson for the date correction of the apprentice class. Jim pictured at the right side of photograph. 

No comments: