Friday, February 01, 2013

19 White Lives vs. 42 Black Lives


By Haywood "Goldeneagle" Galbreath

19 vs. 42 lives

19 white kids got killed by a deranged boy with a gun! White America turned itself upside down talking about and advocating that their needs to be change with gun laws! 42 children black children have been killed in Chicago in the month of January! 42 families lives turned upside down and changed forever! I do not hear one cry out white America about something needing to be done in Chicago about the gun violence!

But I do hear a voice crying out to me it is the voice of the Holy Spirit saying to me you’re not wrong when you say you’re angered by the fact that you feel race plays a part in what is taking place and not taking place! I see as well as I don’t see! And in due time those that said they believed in me and loved me yet never seen me! Yet let their brother and his children who they see every day die senseless deaths! Will be held accountable!

Life is interesting with his twist and turns as each of us eventually learns! I know that if I let my brother suffer a needlessly and I turn my back on my brother! That one day I will come to suffer needlessly and mercy will turn its back on me!

-The Lion of Africa! Haywood "The GoldenEagle" Galbreath-


Visit Haywood's website

No comments: