Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What are you doing this weekend?


It's officially one week from election day, and the stakes couldn't be higher.

I'm confident I can make it past March 5th, but I'm not sure we can do it without your help. I don't know if you have plans this weekend, but I need your help knocking on doors, holding signs, and making phone calls.

Click here to sign up to help us get out the vote this weekend.

We've got activities going on all across Los Angeles -- from Saturday morning until the polls close on Tuesday. We've got opportunities for anyone who is willing to help out.
Please sign up to volunteer in your area this weekend.

Even if you are already signed up as a volunteer, check our Get Out The Vote site and indicate what shifts you are available. I know you are busy. We'll take whatever time you can give.

We've got shifts on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Election day -- sign up now to tell us when you are are available

This election matters. Our grassroots campaign is relying on you. I'm relying on you. Don't sit on the sidelines. Get involved now and I'll see you Tuesday night.

Eric
P.S. We've got momentum, but I need your help to keep it going.

Sign up now to volunteer this weekend.
Eric Garcetti- Los Angeles Mayor 2013
United States

No comments: