Monday, February 25, 2013

The World's Greatest Tribute Bands


AXS TV; The Roxy Theatre


Monday, March 11, 2013 at 8:00 PM



West Hollywood, CA

The TheUltimate Stones are performing LIVE on AXS TV, Monday March 11th, 8PM PST


FREE TICKETS HERE!! http://greatesttributebands.eventbrite.com/#

 

The past few years I have become a fan of tribute bands, and I'll have to admit it's been a thrilling ride as we revisit the music of my youth. I meet Vince Lupo at Marquee 15 when he introduced himself to me, having never heard his band, which was called Rolling the Stones at the time, I was extremely pleased with the show this group put on. After the guitarist quit the band, the name of the group had to be changed and a new member found. Everything fell into place as the new group mamber fit right in, and the band was renamed The Ultimate Stones.

With lead singer Mick Adams and Vince Lupo keeping the beat the band has experienced much success around the country. Join me at the Roxy as we step back in time and enjoy some excellent music at a cost we can all afford, FREE!

 

No comments: