Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Update From Marilyn Cook

Subject: Rick Memorial

Thank you to all of those who were able to attend the memorial service for Rick on Sunday.

What an awesome service they had for him. Truly it was a celebration of his life!

I will be leaving here on Friday for theMemorial service back in Deshler, Nebraska on Monday, the 6th of March,at 10.00 a.m. The services will be held in the same church where Rick and I were married 48 years ago. Buriel will follow immediately in the city cemetary. I bought two plots in the same cemetary where my parents are buried. I will stay back in Nebraska for three weeks and will be returning on the 25th of March. Please take me off your mailing list until I return, so I will not be overwhelmed by all the e-mails when I return.

May God keep you safe until I return home. I love you all and will miss your contacts.....Marilyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God bless you, Marilyn.