Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Using This Blog

Several users have emailed with questions about posting messages on this blog, here's a short lesson for tonight.

After creating your message, you must select one of three options, Blogger, Other, or Anonymous, before publishing your comments. If you do not select one of the options, blogger will be the default option.

If you already have a blogger profile, you know what to do. If you do not have a profile, you can fill in all the blanks, and others will be able to see your name displayed, and can email you by clicking on your name.

The "Other" option allows you to leave your name, email, and web site for others to visit.

Anonymous is just that, no one knows whom you are.

If you send email my way and it is your first email to me, your message will be caught by my spam blocker. Just leave something in the subject line to grab my attention, and I will respond as soon as possible.

All comments are monitored by Jesse and myself before being published, just incase you wondered why your comments are not posted after hitting publish.

Hope this answered a few questions.

Good Night,
Eddie

No comments: