Monday, April 17, 2006

Alive And Kicking (And Having Fun)

I just got off the phone, had a long conversation with my pal Ed. He called to tell me he's having a great time in Cozumel; in fact, he's having so much fun, he may never come back! Seriously though, he'll be back, but he is having the time of his life. The weather is warm and the beer is cold, what more could a man want? He highly recommends Cozumel as a vacation destination, and has invited me and my family to accompany him next year when he returns there. I may take him up on that offer, it would be a blast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Eddie - It's great you are enjoying yourself while you can. When you get back you need to check the rumor mill. Here is one worry to check out. I have heard the fish heads are meeting again is secret like they did before the last crap shoot. It could be that The Times is going to restructure the Ops Dept. and bring all of production under Times Community News. They may make all reapply for the jobs and work for lessor wages. What say you? The Rat

Edward Padgett said...

I think I better have another ceveza and not worry if I'll be employed by CCN upon my return.
Damn rumors often come true.

Peace,
Eddie

Anonymous said...

Hey Ed. You and Jesse on vacation sounds good. I can picture you having one cervesa and getting tipsy and Jesse in the other hand getting tipsy from the vapors of the cervesa you had............... LMAO