Friday, April 21, 2006

Written from Cozumel, Mexico

Well it's our last night in Mexico, and we're all looking forward to returning to the good old United States.

I have not really had the time to log onto the Internet as I generally do, don't like leaving the children alone for very long. Not too worried about the boys, just Joanna. The young Mexican men keep their eyes on her. Don't mean to be sexist, that's just how it is.

Nathan and I had a really fun experience a few night's ago, we were accosted by two motorcycle policemen, after parking our jeep. They claimed I was driving drunk, speeding, and causing other problems, and ask if we would please come to the police station with them to pay the fines. Not feeling like playing Rambo that night, I pulled out an American $20.00, and everyone was happy. Yes, I had to pay a bribe that night. Nathan was angry, but that's how it is I told him.

On a happier note, we spend another great day at Mr. Sancho's, and I can recommend this place for everyone with children. The food was excellent, and the activities plentiful. I was happy with all the cold beer, not all the hundred's of dollars I spent at the place.

We are on the twelve thirty flight tomorrow from Cozumel, and will arrive at LAX at seven Saturday night.

I will share pictures and stories of our trip a few days after our return.

Missing my bed,
Eddie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been there before in Ensenada!!! Many crumpled ones and fives got us off that night...whew!!!

All I could think of was the movie "Midnight Express"!!!!

Jess Espinoza said...

Hey Ed,
How was your trip home? I hope everything went well.
Jess