Sunday, December 23, 2007

Mayor Sam's Sister City Blogger Party

Edward and Mayor Sam
Last night I headed over to North Hollywood for Mayor Sam’s Sister City Bloggers party, and arrived two minutes before the party started, which was scheduled to begin at 8:30 p.m. As I entered the bar, I noticed the place was void of people, so I questioned the attractive bartender and she stated she was unaware of a blogger party being held at the NoBar tonight.

As I pondered if I had erred on the date of the party, I sipped on a cold beer, and thought about driving back to San Dimas. Feeling a bit foolish for not paying attention to the date, Mayor Sam walks in, which changed my face from frowning to smiling.

Before long there was standing room only, as the bloggers and users squeezed into the backroom for a chance to meet Mayor Sam. The missing bloggers, Zuma Dogg, Brian Humphrey, CD-13, Joseph Mailander, and Red Spot saddened me.

But there will be further parties next year, thank you Mayor Sam for hosting the party last night, I had a fun time.

2 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

A little off topic, I just wated to wish you and your family a merry Christmas Ed!!!

Speedy

Edward Padgett said...

Thanks a million Eric,

I will be posting a few words on Christmas shortly. I hope you and your wife and children have the best time together this holiday season.