Sunday, October 29, 2017

Russell Burgess Rest in Peace

From George Zambrano:

I received  a late afternoon call from Lourdes Burgess yesterday evening letting me know that Russ passed away.  I did not want to bother her about the specifics at that time.  So I don't know if he passed yesterday (Thursday 5/26) or the days before.  
I gave her my condolences and asked only if arrangements have been made.  She said she would be dealing with funeral arrangements in the coming days.  I asked her if she or someone in her family could e-mail me with the specifics as I knew she would be to entwined with other matters but I wanted to know what their plan was for arrangements.  She told me she would make sure I got word.

I later heard from Klause Kruz who she spoke to after me but he knew as much as  did.  She was very broken up and really did not want to talk about her grief which we could understand.

I will let you know as soon as I get the specifics which may or may not get to me on time for any one to make the services!  When I hear I will let you and or Gary Burchfield  know.

George Zambrano

No comments: