Monday, September 16, 2019

Los Angeles Times Retirees Breakfast this Morning


 

To all LA Times Retirees, Hello again, no I haven't forgotten about our Retirees Breakfast. Its that time that we get together again, its been awhile. I hope you all can make it to talk to your fellow press people so please mark your calendar and be sure to be there. We look forward to seeing you. As far as I know its still $13.99 plus your drink and a tip. Hopefully we'll see some new faces there, if you can please bring somebody that hasn't attended one of our breakfasts, I'm sure they will enjoy it, I look forward to seeing you there. You know the place. Please let me know if your able to attend by e-mail or call me, I would appreciate it.
Emmett Jaime

Marie Callenders Restaurant
3117 E. Garvey North Ave. West Covina
626-339-5491
September 16th @ 9:00am

No comments: