Friday, August 26, 2022

Michael Gonzales Rest in Peace

Long time pressman for the Los Angeles Times, Mike Gonzales, passed away on August 22nd, 2022. Affectionally called Gonzo by his colleagues at the newspaper, Mike was a very nice fellow.


Armeda Ojeda is with Michael Gonzales and James Ojeda

Goodbye my brother, until we meet again. You went through your fiery trial and the Lord held your hand. Praise the Lord! I know where you are now. You will be forever missed, a brother, father and awesome friend to many. I love you. 🤍❤️‍🩹
1 Thessalonians 4:13-14
"But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus."


So sorry for your family's loss you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers Mike was a great friend to me like a brother I will miss him a lot I know he is in a better place with our Lord and SAVIOR he will always be in my thoughts and prayers and heart he may be gone but he will not be forgotten by family and friends until we meet again Mike I LOVE YOU BROTHER



 

Andrea Avalos is with Michael Gonzales.

My cousin posted this pic to me the other day. We were going to a bday party for my friend from Fern School that night. We had a blast! Good times!!! Good Memories!!! 💖 You will always live in our hearts!!!!

No comments: