Friday, July 27, 2007

Summer Vacation

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer. I've been busy the last few weeks with my daughter's All Star Softball team. They were a 12U (12 & under) team and they played their hearts out. It was great while it lasted but now it's over.

Now I'm looking forward to spending the remainder of summer enjoying the summer concerts in the park, taking long evening walks and working on my tan on my days off from work.

I hope everyone gets an opportunity to recharge yourself by relaxing, counting your blessings and enjoying all that summer has to offer.

Please pray for our troops...they need our support now that the desert heat is upon them. My son-in-law (currently in Iraq) has said that temperatures during the day can reach 125 degrees! I will not complain about the heat in Southern California as long as I know we have members of our military enduring much more.

God bless everyone!

Jade

No comments: