Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tina Kim Live this Thursday

The Pressroom’s favorite comedian, Tina Kim, will be on stage this Thursday at the J Restaurant and Lounge in downtown Los Angeles.1119 S. Olive Street ------ Los Angeles, CA 90015t

Tickets are $15.00 in advance at www.tinakim.com or $20.00 at the door.

NO DRINK MINIMUMS -- there will be a DJ etc, so you can hang out after the show or before the show.

Doors open at 7:00 PM for my show and my show starts at 8:30 PM. I will have a few opening acts. You can eat at the restaurant if you are hungry or you can order bar food at my show in the lounge. They have great food and cocktails here.

There is free parking on the street, a parking garage across the street from the lounge or valet parking at the lounge, and the prices vary on their valet parking for some reason, anywhere fromfive dollars to ten dollars. Not sure what they are going tocharge for my show but my instinct says ten dollars. I know how you Asians always want to know the price down to the last penny :)

Log onto J Lounge Los Angeles for more information.

I will have a few opening comics and then I will close the show. The whole show with my opening comics will be one and a half hours long.Afterwards you are welcome to stay and hang out with me.

Tickets are $15.00 in advance through my website only in advance orit is $20.00 cash only at the door. Please log onto Tina Kim Shows to get your advance tickets.

No comments: