Friday, October 29, 2021

Submission for Commission Art Project - Clarence Pointer

Just reflecting back over this journey as a celebrity/international visual artist.  I didn't realize the extent of those influential individuals who has acquired my artwork, until asked for a future blog article being generated as a salute to my 13th year as a full-time visual artist next month.  



He's a few notable names of who are patrons of my artwork💯

*NFL star Derrick Henry  *Dick Gregory  *Jay Leno  *Arsenio Hall  *Will and Jada Smith  *Smokey Robinson  *Berry Gordy  *Jayne Kennedy Overton *Claudette Robinson  *Rosa Parks  *Andrew Young  *Bill Duke *Michael E Williams  *Coach Henry Boone "Remember the Titans"  *1968 Olympian John Carlos *Hank Dixon from the Motown group The Originals  *Gene Chandler "The Duke of Earl"  *Bo Jackson  *Former NBA star Tracy Murray  *Former NFL star Thomas Hollywood Henderson  *Former NFL star Willie Flipper Anderson. *  Apostle Frederick K. C. Price

I decided to take my art seriously to another level in 2008, after being laid off of my corporate America job.  It's now my sole source of income.  Making God proud for blessing me with a unique gift is one of the major driving forces that inspires the Pencilman daily. Psalms 133:1 is my favorite scripture, look it up.  

For the next week, I'm offering 50% DISCOUNTS on original drawing request, so contact me ASAP 💯

Here's a few drawings to view:

https://youtu.be/UP97Y-xNHmM

Contact me asap via my website www.clarencepointer.com

No comments: