Saturday, January 28, 2006

After Week is History



This is what it feels like on Friday's at work, so many things to balance all at once.

Sometimes we drop the ball, and have to restart the balancing act, and other times everything flows together.

I will be away from my computer this weekend, leaving for Las Vegas in a few hours, but I will see if I'm able to log on with a Blackberry tomorrow. I am also taking a laptop along, but unsure if I will find the time or have the desire to say hello this weekend.

You may have noticed I have the San Fernando sign on the home page, nine times, have you wondered why? I made an error, and deleted all of the photographs, and made a quick fix, so you wouldn't see the little X's of the missing files. I"ll make the needed changes on Monday.

I'm off to bed now, finally feeling sleepy.

Goodnight,

Eddie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesse; This Blackberry runs very slow.Cold here in Vegas. You have full access or complete control of Blog. Leaving North Las Vegas for the Rio in 5 minutes. Business completed here. Later Eddie

Jess Espinoza said...

Okay, Ed, I'll keep an eye on things, and I promise not to have any wild parties here on the blog while you're away. Have fun, I'll talk with you when you return.
Jess