Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Brokeback Pressroom

Last night I slept poorly because I fell asleep with the radio on, and they were talking about ghosts and shadow people. I woke three times thinking I heard something moving in my bedroom, only to discover it was the wind outside making the noises. Finally turned the radio off at 3:30 this morning, and it seemed that I only closed my eyes and my alarm was going off.

I have never seen a ghost, and I'm not looking forward to the experience either.

But, my four daughters have seen shadow people in our home, a man holding a young boys hand, and entering the bedroom next to my room. My two sons and I have not seen a thing. The shadow man has also peeked at the girls when they were in the bath or shower.

I mentioned this story to many of my friends and was told to say prayers and burn sage in every room of the house. After burning the sage and saying many prayers, the girls have not seen a thing since.

Has anyone else ever heard of or seen shadow people? Either share your story here, or drop me an email.

Thanks,
Ed

No comments: