Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Sean Stotler Rest in Peace

Sean Stotler worked as a pressman for the Los Angeles Times Costa Mesa Facility for many years. I was told he was on a ventilator due to Covid-19 complications.

His wife wrote "Sean's Update: At 6:03 this morning Sean gained his angel wings, he passed away with me by his side. I was able to be with him for 1/2 hour or so. At about 6:00 am i was holding his hand, told him I loved him very much and it was OK to go, I'll be alright. 3 minutes later he took his last real breath.

I am in shock, and numb, and no I'm not OK like I said before, I'll be OK some day, time will heal. I want to thank everyone for all the prayers, texts, and calls. It's greatly appreciated. Wished Sean could have gotten better to read all the posts and texts on his phone. There are some #'s that I didn't have but he did. I got his cell phone today and I'll try to reach out to people as I come across them. We are truly blessed to have so many family and friends."








 

No comments: