Sunday, August 26, 2007

Blogroll from Yesterday's Blogger Picnic

Here’s a list of the bloggers and their blogs from yesterday’s bloggers picnic, drop by and say hello to all the writers from the foothill areas of Los Angeles.

Aaron Proctor for Mayor – Aaron Proctor
Altadena Above it All - Debbie Swanson Patrick
Blog Waffe - Mike
Draw Matic – Gavin Doughtie
Easy Writer – Kanani Fong
eHarmony Labs - Kolby Kirk
Eye Level Pasadena – Jill Davis Doughtie
Family Oral History – Susan Kitchens
2020 Hindsight – Susan Kitchens
KChristieH - Kathy Hernandez
Lunch Time Downer - Dianne Patrizzi
Miss Havisham’s Tea Party – Dianne Patrizzi
Out on the Stoop - Gena Haskett
Pasadena's Polical Underbelly - Group Blog
Pressmen's Blog - Group Blog
Public Eye – Larry Wilson
Rattling the Kettle - Dave
Robin's Wood Fire B-B-Q & Grill - Robin
Tableau Vivante - Tableau Vivante
The Writerly Pause – Group blog --David Cossaboom & Kanani Fong
Under the Dome - Todd Ruiz
Up 2 Date Real Estate – Doug & Deena Willis
West Coast Grrlie Blather - Kelly Russell

Please report any errors in the list and anyone omitted from the list.

7 comments:

Susan K said...

Cool, thanks for posting this, Ed. After meeting all those wonderful people -- and especially your friend who'll soon get her Masters from CSUN -- she proudly wore the "Anonymous" tag -- and eek! I can't remember her name. Please, remind me!

Nubia said...

Thanks to all of you for welcoming me and making me comfy/cozy with the comraderie, food and belly laughs. It was quite the experience and I look forward to being in your company in the near future.

Each time I think about Aaron, I get tickled!

You all were GREAT!

Look to see you soon!

I am "ANONYMOUS:-)!"

Nubia

Aaron Proctor said...

Again, great meeting you - and thanks for the blog roll as I will have to check out some of these blogs as well.

- AP
www.proctorformayor.com

Kanani said...

I thought it was interesting to find bloggers who have a very deep interest in their community.

Bloggers have such varied focuses, the ones I tend to read all have to do with writing and segue into current events. It was nice to meet some local bloggers. My hopes are that someday I'll travel to Scotland to meet my base there!

Tableau Vivante said...

Ed,

Great meeting you!

You omitted me alas:).

tableauvivante.livejournal.com

Hope to do a press tour in the next few months.

-T

Edward Padgett said...

Alrighty Tableau, I have added your food blog to the list. And I also inserted Robin's link back to his restaurant.

Kevin Mathison said...

Nice Post, Thank You Author!!! For sharing this informative and great Content.
Want to Dating Customer Services? please contact the SilverSingles Customer care.

How To Recover SilverSingles Forgot Password
SilverSingles customer service Phone number
How Do I Cancel Silversingles Account
SilverSingles Forgotten Password